Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Who we are....

Teresa Serrao, I am a registered architect having studied at the University of Technology in Sydney. Following graduation I set up my architecture practice which I worked at for about 20 years.
About seven years ago I got the opportunity to start teaching design, first interior design then building design and 3D Archicad tutorials. Starting this online school was the next logical step as a way of providing specific skills that fill the gaps that vocational education doesn't provide students wanting to enter the workforce. 



Amanda Fox, I studied BA Communications majoring in Film and TV at the University of Technology Sydney followed by a Post Grad at the AFTRS in Production Design. Following my studies I worked on short films, TV series and commercials as a production designer, set dresser, and props buyer.
As my career developed I moved into designing children's bed linen for boutique stores. My love of interior design led me to study at Enmore TAFE, graduating with a Diploma in Interior Design and Education. 



No comments:

Post a Comment